Jedi Syndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys ;)

4 posters

Go down

Hey guys ;) Empty Hey guys ;)

Post  JustTheWayYouAre Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:29 pm

Hi all, tell us more about the clan: in what type of game based off? This euros clan? Not find a section for filing. Thank you for your attention.
~JustTheWayYouAre
JustTheWayYouAre
JustTheWayYouAre

Back to top Go down

Hey guys ;) Empty Re: Hey guys ;)

Post  Haven Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:43 pm

Hey there! First thank you for shedding to light that no self-explanatory section concerning the clan was available to the public. This forum was first and foremost constructed with the idea in mind of creating a tool for the JS members to better communicate, so the sections you speak of actually exist, but on private forums.

So Jedi Syndicate [JS] is an american clan that aims to return Jedi Knight II to its former glory by covering all aspects of the game, gathering people and training them to share the skills that have been accumulated throughout all these years (since 2002), in order to form teams that would be ready to compete in each gametype, be it with other american clans or with european clans.

We're mostly based in FF and FL at the moment, and currently forming a CTF team and training in that field as well. We have three servers in different locations (they will be finished to set up soon) to accomodate players from different locations.

I hope that answers your question =)

Haven
Admin

https://jedisyndicate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hey guys ;) Empty :)

Post  JustTheWayYouAre Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:20 pm

I'm from Russia, playing since 2004, with interruptions, I play mostly ctf, I really like your idea =) I need a topic to join the clan, it's like for my opinion is necessary, I would have gladly joined the clan, because I like the mood and idea.I am 18 years old, as we wrote earlier, I from Russia, jk2 play all his spare time, besides that involved in creation of maps for jk2, the creation of mods that do the Greco Roman wrestling.
before that was in the clan:first of clan list its =RJ= ( pretty old clan Russian Jedis ) [uP], [PA] u{N}r
recently applied for a clan FoS - my apply was declined Smile and then I came across your forum, a couple of people on the see ctf quite sociable guys =) talked to one =) I think there will be comfortable.taught German at school but I understand it is bad to have a low rating and bad student =))
how to contact me:
msn: ReikoCTF@hotmail. com
i have team speak,in english do not talking but understand.
~JustTheWayYouAre
JustTheWayYouAre
JustTheWayYouAre

Back to top Go down

Post  Haven Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:59 am

Yeah I remember RJ and i've known uP. Well if you wish to apply to JS, we just so happen to be in need for more CTF'ers and i've seen you play the other day. We can meet in-game with our current CTF Team lead and decide of the rank you should take, but i'm pretty certain all would think you'll be a welcome addition to the team. I'll keep you updated.

Haven
Admin

https://jedisyndicate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JustTheWayYouAre Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:51 pm

I'll be glad to join =) waiting for news
JustTheWayYouAre
JustTheWayYouAre

Back to top Go down

Post  voodoo* Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:08 pm