Jedi Syndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** Approached the euro community ***

2 posters

Go down

*** Approached the euro community *** Empty *** Approached the euro community ***

Post  Kin Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:56 pm

Hey guys, as we all know the euro community is much bigger than the american one, and they have much more active players and clans than we do. Seeing as how [ JS ] is the first american clan to be active in a wile and currently the only american clan we need to branch out to the euro's to see if they would be interesting in creating one big community. Kaiser created a forum to help revive jk2ffa, i strongly agree with kaiser's goal. I made a post on his forum and approached them via thread/Post.

Ill keep you all posted on any news!!
Kin
Kin

Back to top Go down

*** Approached the euro community *** Empty Re: *** Approached the euro community ***

Post  Haven Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:10 pm

Kin wrote:Hey guys, as we all know the euro community is much bigger than the american one, and they have much more active players and clans than we do. Seeing as how [ JS ] is the first american clan to be active in a wile and currently the only american clan we need to branch out to the euro's to see if they would be interesting in creating one big community. Kaiser created a forum to help revive jk2ffa, i strongly agree with kaiser's goal. I made a post on his forum and approached them via thread/Post.

Ill keep you all posted on any news!!

Alrighty! I'm anxious to hear about that

Haven
Admin

https://jedisyndicate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

*** Approached the euro community *** Empty Re: *** Approached the euro community ***

Post  Kin Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Hey, my name's Kin and im from [ JS ] . We are a relatively new American clan. Its been a wile since there has been an actual american clan in jk2 they mostly died out. We like the idea of this forum and Kaisers idea to keep jk2 alive and kicking, so we would like to participate with you all in playing together. We are currently working on 2v2 teams and training in ff/fl matches and such, we would like to know if we could participate in 2v2's with whatever European clans are still alive or even clanless people. Ping differences and all this we can work out later on but we would just like to know if the idea interests you all.

Thanks for ur time, i look forward to some feedback.

Kaiser
Post subject: Re: [ JS ] Clan Would like to participate in the community.Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:04 am

Site Admin

All I can say at this time of night, it's cool that you posted your message here =) We should add each other at msn or so... I got yours already I add u tomorrow or so... cu

Kin
Post subject: Re: [ JS ] Clan Would like to participate in the community.Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:26 am

Kaiser wrote:
All I can say at this time of night, it's cool that you posted your message here =) We should add each other at msn or so... I got yours already I add u tomorrow or so... cu

Please add my xfire account, its what i use when i play. Kin112

bughero
Post subject: Re: [ JS ] Clan Would like to participate in the community.Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:05 pm

Hey guys. I really like the idea because 2n2s are really rare these days. Also I'm thinking about updating the 2n2 thread and providing a schedule. Maybe we could throw some threads together and make this forum an even bigger community. (Thinking about clan sub forums or smth? Kaiser? Just a food for thought.)

Kaiser
Post subject: Re: [ JS ] Clan Would like to participate in the community.Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Site Admin

I got time after 2nd of April to think about anything related to jk2^^ Cu.
Kin
Kin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kin Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:40 pm

The euro community is already ready to accept us in their 2v2 schedule. This is very good news!
Kin
Kin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down